Sunday, November 25, 2012

We're Hiring in Delaware County!



I'm here to offer you what has to potential to be the best job you've ever had! And the really good news is that we're hiring 100 employees before January 1, 2013. And one of those new employees could be you. We offer you access to health care benefits and a flexible schedule (as well as a host of other benefits), and the opportunity for advancement--and it's NOT a scam. I know, you've heard it all before, but truly, this is legit. And if you don't live in Delco, call me too, we are actively hiring all around the country.

We are the leading direct selling company worldwide. We have over six million representatives, and the next one could be you. We're Avon. And we encourage you to be be your best with the best.



I admit, I'm an Avon Rep. I held off for a long time, over a year, while I looked into it carefully. Checking to see just how much money I could make in the amount of time I had to devote to it. Avon Reps can be full or part time, so the amount of money you make will depend solely on you.

Who is the typical Avon Rep? We're women, we're men, we're anything but typical! Some of us are older, some just out of high school. We sell to different demographics but most of all Avon is about helping people. We help people look and feel their very best--what more could you ask for in a job? Avon sells cosmetics but they're more. They sell fashion, they sell kitchen gadgets, they have jewelry and items designed just for men. We sell holiday specialty items and lingerie. You name it, we sell it! (Well, almost!) It's a great job. A job that is all about making people happy--what a blast!

I admit, I sell Avon for profit, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun as well. So if you've been looking for a job, full or part time, live in Delaware County, and want a job that's fun and makes you $$$, Avon is for you.  And unlike many direct sales companies, Avon charges you a minimal $10 fee to start. No expensive kit needed.

Want to find out more about Avon? Call me, I'll tell you about my experiences with Avon and if you're interested put in contact with my up line. We're people helping people, and I'd love to help you find the best job you've had!

Call me at 610-761-5398 and leave me your name and phone number, or if you prefer an email address. Looking forward to meeting you and showing you just how great a job selling Avon can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment